Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm Going to Law School!

It looks like I am going to GMU's law school starting this fall. I got a call yesterday to let me know they've decided to offer me a Levy Fellowship for Law and Liberty that will fund me for all three years. I still don't think my feet have touched the floor after hearing the wonderful news.

I will also still continue working towards my PhD on GMU's dual JD/PhD track. Apparently, I will be the first student to simultaneously be enrolled in both programs, so this will be a learning experience for everyone. My intention still is to pursue a career in academia after graduation.

This is particularly exciting to me as GMU is one of the top places in the country to study law and economics, ranking among the top 10 law schools in this field by some surveys.

I am still processing it all, but am incredibly excited by the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.

1 comment:

thinking said...

Congrats and have fun...I know you'll do great!